Friday, December 11, 2009

Mmmmmm, Sleeeeep

I love sleep. I really, really looooooove sleep.

Last night I slept for 13 hours (!). I wasn't planning on this, but there it is. I was talking on the phone with a friend and was then going to go to derby practice. So, after getting off the phone I was kinda tired so I decided to take a little nap. Well, that "nap" lasted until midnight, derby practice had long since ended and I was feeling bad about missing it. (I really need as much practice as possible to get those damn crossovers down!!)

So, it was midnight and I figured nothing else was going to get accomplished that night, so I went back to sleep and got up at 7am this morning. It's nice to sleep for that long sometimes. Get to catch up on all the missed sleep of the past couple of weeks. I just wish it hadn't happened on a practice night!!

Well, it's Friday. Only a couple more hours to the weekend. Have fun my bloggy peeps!

No comments: